B700 - 4BRI + 2FXO/FXS
Sangoma B700 to modularna karta wspierająca 4 porty BRA oraz 2 porty FXS i FXO. Karta dostępna z PCI oraz PCI express. Opcjonalna hardwarowa kancelacja echa.
- 4 ports of BRI are supported. Mix TE and NT modes, as required. Changing modes requires no jumpers—simply invert the colour-coded module
- 2 ports of Analog FXS or FXO are supported
- Supports Asterisk®, Yate™, FreeSWITCH™, PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR or VoIP gateway applications
- Single PCI or PCI Express interface. Autosense compatibility with 5V and 3.3V PCI busses
- Fully PCI 2.2 and PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 187mm x 55mm for use in restricted chassis
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips included for installation in 2U rackmount servers and high quality, tested 2m 8-pin RJ45 port splitter cables, and two narrow RJ11/4 – RJ11/6 analog cables included
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3V or 5V
- Temperature range: 0° – 50°C
- Optimized DMA stream and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field tested and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC and X.25
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CE, TBR 1
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, system logs
B-Series hardware comes with a 5-year warranty when purchased through an authorized Empowered by SangomaChannel Partner.
30-day "no questions asked" return policy.